So because you have been a taxi driver for the past ten years and know the streets of London like the back of your hand, you think you are something special? You can fuck off ten times over. Do you know who is special? I am because not only have I locked myself in a cabinet but I have also counselled countless queens(gay blokes) and i am an award winning broadcaster of loads of shite on Facebook albeit in print, so there! Realise you are inferior to me .Bet your wife doesnt even have a title as in Duchess or Lady.Was she given a CBE by her royal highness ? Thought not.
When I tell you how to do your job, its in the sure knowledge that it is because of my work experiences mowing lawns ,weeding ,pruning and planting roses.For that reason I know loads more than you do.,plus unlike you i am not a peasant with a nasty accent for I was schooled at St Johns .Bet you didn't go to Cambridge either.Only special people get to do that ,so just do as you are told
No comments:
Post a Comment