Friday, 28 November 2014

I really do not understand why you are complain about the "tradesman's" ,i.e. roofer,quote ? You say he is expensive ,maybe he is but he comes highly recommended and from what i have been told , does very good job because he takes pride in his work. It is on that basis that he values himself and his work. Of course you do not have to hire him as I didnt because I could not afford his prices .Difference here is that you are a very wealthy woman with 3 houses ,all for personal use ,at least four posh cars all of which you keep parked in full view of the passing public ostensibly because you like showing off , so you can easily afford his services but choose not to .Obviously you prefer spending money on prestige possessions rather than on something as vital as a roof.
Can i please ask you to stop complaining about said roofer.He like you likes to be well rewarded but unlike you ,does not complain

No comments:

Post a Comment