Monday, 25 April 2011

a beginning with Queso ye

well i got to start somewhere havent I? so as its late and i am tired I thought I would start with the phrase queso ye. Meaningless isn't it ? well yes if you are English or German or speak any other language apart from Spanish it is an even though you might do so it still does not rank high in the making any sense stakes.In other words -no tiene sentido!
Now you might look at the first word , presuming of course that Castillian is a language you are familiar , and think cheese and of course you would be right, but the second one consisting of one syllable, ie- ye, well you might think the word has been misspelt.Instead yo would seem the correct term.It means I of course.Then again why would you say queso yo? It means cheese I.Not good Spanish and its translation is not good  English, whichever way you look at it.So what could it mean- queso ye .Its an anagram  of a well worn phrase ie que se yo , meaning "how do I know"
Now I am of to bed to collect my thoughts and dream of further enlightening blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment